Posts Tagged ‘v8 intake’
Whether it’s for your 1.8T Golf or your V10 R8, we are your source for IN STOCK Carbonio cold air intake systems for the Audi or Volkswagen. We also offer FREE shipping anywhere in the Continental US! Simply click on the image below to begin shopping or call us at 425-895-0000 to place your order.
Achtuning is proud to be the Authorized Distributor for Carbonio Cold Air Intake (CAI) systems. Manufactured from aerospace grade carbon fiber, Carbonio further improves this material by incorporating a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The result is an exceptionally light and strong part that minimizes intake temperatures. This ensures that the engine optimizes power by receiving the coldest and most oxygen rich air possible.
Carbonio’s line of intakes for Audi and Volkswagens represent the pinnacle of induction design. Extensive testing has resulted in an intake that maximizes performance in all driving conditions. Power will come on sooner and the engine will pull for longer and stronger.
Benefits of the Carbonio CAI System include:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Improves Throttle Response
- Flattens Torque Curve (engine is less ‘peaky’)
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Enhances Engine’s Volumetric Efficiency
- Installs in an Hour (does not require bumper or headlight removal)
- Maintains All Factory Emissions Components
- Fits Both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperatures
- Fully Compatible and Complimentary with APR Software and Exhaust systems
Each Carbonio Kit Includes:
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Intake Section with Show Quality Finish
- Complete Photographic Instructions
- Ram Air Design Washable Cotton Gauze Filter
- Air Pump Breather Filter (if applicable)
- All Necessary Hardware
Tags: 1.8t cai, 1.8t intake, 2.0t cai, 2.0t intake, 3.2 cai, 3.2 intake, audi cai, audi tuning, carbonio, cold air intake, v10 cai, v10 intake, v8 cai, v8 intake, vw cai, vw tuning
Posted in Featured Products | No Comments »