Port Townsend Cruise
- About The Port Townsend Cruise
- Event Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Featured Charity: Seattle Cancer Alliance
- Raffle Sponsors
- PTC2014 Raffle Winners
Specific details of the 2014 event will continue to be updated here so please check back often. You can also follow us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with new information and announcements!
What/Where: Cruise to Port Townsend from Pacific Raceways
When: Saturday, April 5th at 9:00 am, departing at 10:30 am.
Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Who: All European car enthusiasts
Meeting spot: Pacific Raceways
Meeting time: 9:00 am (no earlier!)
We are asking all participants to bring a MINIMUM of $10 per vehicle upon entry into Pacific Raceways, the START of the ACHTUNING sponsored PTC2014 event! For every $10 cash donation you will receive a raffle ticket. The winning raffle numbers will be announced on the PortTownsendCruise.com blog on Wednesday, April 9th after the cruise so hang on to those raffle tickets and stay tuned!
If you are unable to meet us at Pacific Raceways at the start of the cruise, we will be happy to accept your donation by mail if you’d like to be entered into the raffle but you must have your donation post-marked by the date of the cruise. Mail your donation to:
Achtuning – PTC2014 Raffle
14540 NE 91st St
Redmond, WA 98052
Departure time: 10:30 am
– Driver’s meeting between 10:15 am and 10:30 in front of Achtuning booth
– Leave Pacific Raceways and cruise to Port Townsend by way of Hwy 18 West, I-5 South, HWY 16 West, Hwy 3 North, turn left on HWY 104. After the Hood Canal bridge take right onto Hwy 19, continue north onto Hwy 20, end at Port Townsend. Here is a link to a map with route and directions.
PLEASE REVIEW the following link to Google Maps featuring the cruise route and directions. We recommend you PRINT a copy for yourself.
In Port Townsend:
– Select streets will have parking spaces blocked off for cruise participants. (See map below – click for larger view.) Otherwise, park where you can find a space but be sure not to park in any illegal spaces or you risk getting towed.
Drive carefully and safely!!
We cannot stress enough the importance of safe driving!! Mind your driving habits on this cruise! When we drive as a group, each and every one of us represents the community as a whole. No burn-outs, no illegal lane-passing (or shoulder passing), keep a controlled speed and safe following distance at all times, and respect the Port Townsend community and other communities that we pass through. Give everyone else the right-of-way. DO NOT keep other drivers from merging onto the highway just because you do not want to be separated by the car/group you are cruising with!! We strongly encourage anyone to report unsafe driving. There is a rather large risk in traveling in big groups like this and we need to realize that despite our numbers, we do NOT own the road!! Furthermore, be sure to keep noise levels in Port Townsend to a minimum. We all know what aftermarket exhausts sound like. No need to show that off for the sake of annoying the residents of Port Townsend.
Stay tuned here or on Facebook for updates as they become available.