Port Townsend Cruise
- About The Port Townsend Cruise
- Event Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Featured Charity: Seattle Cancer Alliance
- Raffle Sponsors
- PTC2014 Raffle Winners
Specific details of the #PTC2015 event are posted below so please review. You can also follow us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with new information and announcements!
What/Where: Cruise to Port Townsend from Pacific Raceways
When: Saturday, June 6th, 2015
Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Who: All European car enthusiasts
Meeting spot: Pacific Raceways
Meeting time: 9:00 am (no earlier!)
Parking will be arranged similar to ferry loading. Please be follow the instructions of Achtuning/Port Townsend Cruise staff/volunteers then head to the Achtuning booth to participate in the raffle benefiting Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
We are asking all participants to bring a MINIMUM $10 cash donation, to be collected at Pacific Raceways, the START of the ACHTUNING sponsored PTC2015 event! For every $10 cash donation you will receive a raffle ticket. The winning raffle numbers will be announced on the Achtuning.com home page on Wednesday, June 10th after the cruise so hang on to those raffle tickets! Your minimum $10 cash donation will be collected at the Achtuning booth by Port Townsend Cruise/Achtuning staff/volunteers once you’ve parked in Lot C of Pacific Raceways. For every $10 cash donation you will receive one raffle ticket. The winning raffle numbers will be announced on the Achtuning.com blog on Wednesday, June 10th.
If you are unable to meet us at Pacific Raceways at the start of the cruise, we will be happy to accept your donation by mail if you’d like to be entered into the raffle but you must have your donation post-marked by the date of the cruise. Mail your donation to:
Achtuning – PTC2015 Raffle
14540 NE 91st St
Redmond, WA 98052
Departure time: 10:30 am
– Driver’s meeting between 10:15 and 10:30 in front of Achtuning booth
– Leave Pacific Raceways and cruise to Port Townsend by way of Hwy 18 West, I-5 South, HWY 16 West, Hwy 3 North, turn left on HWY 104. After the Hood Canal bridge take right onto Hwy 19, continue north onto Hwy 20, end at Port Townsend. Here is a link to a map with route and directions.
PLEASE REVIEW the following link to Google Maps featuring the cruise route and directions. We recommend you PRINT a copy for yourself.
In Port Townsend:
– Select streets within Port Townsend will have parking spaces blocked off and reserved for cruise participants between the hours of 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm. (See map below – click for larger view.) “Cruise participants” are defined as those who meet with us at Pacific Raceways and cruise with us to Port Townsend. While this is a “Euro-specific” event, we do appreciate enthusiasts of all makes and models and invite everyone to participate by donating to the cause. That said, “reserved parking” is limited within Port Townsend so we ask that European makes are given priority for use of reserved spaces arranged by Achtuning. Otherwise, park where you can find a space but be sure not to park in any illegal spaces or you risk getting towed.
Drive carefully and safely!!
We cannot stress enough the importance of safe driving!! Mind your driving habits on this cruise! When we drive as a group, each and every one of us represents the community as a whole. No burn-outs, no illegal lane-passing (or shoulder passing), keep a controlled speed and safe following distance at all times, and respect the Port Townsend community and other communities that we pass through. Give everyone else the right-of-way. DO NOT keep other drivers from merging onto the highway just because you do not want to be separated by the car/group you are cruising with!! We strongly encourage anyone to report unsafe driving. There is a rather large risk in traveling in big groups like this and we need to realize that despite our numbers, we do NOT own the road!! Furthermore, be sure to keep noise levels in Port Townsend to a minimum. We all know what aftermarket exhausts sound like. No need to show that off for the sake of annoying the residents of Port Townsend.
Stay tuned here or on Facebook for updates as they become available.